- Financing the Future of the Thames Gateway March 23, 2011 ESELTP
Tony Travers delivered the key note speech at our Financing the Future seminar on monday, where he examined new ways of funding growth in the Gateway in an age of financial austerity.
- TGLP Digital Gateway Seminar: The future of the Digital Economy in the Thames Gateway January 24, 2011 ESELTP
Leading economic commentator Will Hutton delivered the keynote address at the TGLP Digital Gateway seminar on Monday.
- Minister uses TGLP localism event to reaffirm Government’s commitment to the Thames Gateway December 15, 2010 ESELTP
Local Government Minister Bob Neill delivered the keynote address at the TGLP Localism seminar on Thursday, where he reaffirmed the Government’s commitment to the Thames Gateway. The Minister pointed to the formation of a new Thames Gateway Strategic Partnership as evidence that whilst “times are tough it doesn’t change government’s commitment to the Thames Gateway”.
- ‘Staying on Track’- new TGLP transport report published September 28, 2010 ESELTP
This week sees the release of the TGLP policy report, ‘Staying on Track: The need for continued investment in the London Thames Gateway’s transport infrastructure’.
- Gateway to Growth stresses need for continued support July 1, 2010 ESELTP
The Thames Gateway London Partnership annual review, ‘Gateway to Growth’, has been released, with a warning from Partnership Chair Lord Falconer that the government should not risk jeopardising the Gateway’s ability to drive UK growth.